Données personnelles et Cookies
Données personnelles et Cookies
LAGARDERE DUTY FREE company is using Cookies on its site in order to ensure the best possible experience for our users. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks the browser to store on the computer or mobile device.
For each website visit, the user is informed that Cookies are stored on its device (computer, mobile, tablet…) or on its browser if the user accept it, this choice can be modified by any times.
Users are free to configure their website browser to not accept Cookies recording.
1. Why LAGARDERE DUTY FREE is using Cookies ?
a. Browsing Cookies:
Browsing Cookies improve site performances in order to ensure the best possible user experience on the website. These Cookies don’t need to prevent and to obtain user’s prior agreement for being stored on the user’s device.
Browsing Cookies purposes :
- - Saving preferences that allow to personalise the user viewing experience (language, display resolution, operating system used…) ;
- - Memorize preferences and personal information that user have registered on the website ;
- - Offer an access to the user account or other private space login secured ;
- - Guarantee safety measures, for instance when the user have to login again after a session times out.
b. Analytics Cookies
They enable the collection of analytical data that website owners can use, for example how many times a web page has been viewed or the number of visitors to the site in order to improve the user experience.
c. Social network Cookies:
The editor allows to share editorial or media content from our website to social network websites. Social network Cookies are managed by the social network site editor. The user can inform himself about social network Cookies management on the concerned website.
2. How to manage Cookies?
The user is supposed to give his consent :
- - By clicking on the “X” icon that figures on the cookie consent banner during the first connection to the website ;
- - By continuing its browsing activity, which means clicking on a website element (picture, link, button …) or going on another page from the website.
If the user accept Cookies recording on its device via his web browser, then Cookies recorded in web pages and consulted content could be temporarily stored in a dedicated space in the device. These Cookies would be only readable by their issuer.
User consent is available for 13 months; from the first Cookies stored in the device user, which means after he expressed his consent.
If the user does not accept Cookies storage on his device or web browser, or if he deletes Cookies previously recorded, he will be warned that any browsing activity could be altered and that he won’t be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the website or application. It could also happens when the editor or one of its service providers can’t technically recognize the browser software used by the device or the language and display settings or the country from which the device is connected to internet.
If so, the editor disclaims responsibility for the consequences related to the deteriorated services resulting:
- - The refusal of Cookies by the user ;
- - Editor’s inability to register or to consult Cookies ;
- - Browser software setup ;
As regards Cookies management and user settings, each web browser has its own configuration system. The user can find it is the browser menu and know how to modify his Cookies preferences :
For Internet Explorer™ :
For Safari™ :
For Chrome™ :
For Firefox™ :
For Opera™ :